• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lilee and Chloe

222136414_bd9732e72d.jpg

Lilee and her sister Chloe

222136419_6189810d52.jpg

Chloe is still adjusting to having Lilee around. She was an "only child" before Lilee arrived so there's a little bit of jealousy. I hope they will become closer as time passes.

Very cute! They look like they're off to a good start--that's a lot closer than some cats let a dog get! :D

Yes, I would definitely say they are off to a good start. Poor KT (my long since passed away kitty) did NOT like Jake one single bit. I have absolutely no pictures of them together...in fact, I don't think they were ever in the same room...except for the time KT gashed Jake in the eye! :sl*p:

Looks like Lillee is more scared of Clhoe than the other way round judging from the second pic!!!
:lol:

Chloe is a lovely cat but I can't blame Lilee for keeping her distance! Maxx almost lost an eye to a neighbours cat :(

Back