• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Phoebe in motion!!

Oh those vicious cavaliers :D I always warn people that they may get licked to death. I love the way she keeps looking at the door and back to you like "aren't you going to open it? I have company" Every time the doorbell rings here the dogs just naturally assume it's for them. Same thing when a package is delivered.

So cute! I'm always telling people that pippa thinks shes a big scary rottwieler or alsation. She loves sitting on the window sill looking out for people, she always barks (well sqeeks) at the post man andthe dust bin man! hehehehe, they really do think that evryone is for them!

Cathy T said:
Oh those vicious cavaliers :D I always warn people that they may get licked to death. I love the way she keeps looking at the door and back to you like "aren't you going to open it? I have company" Every time the doorbell rings here the dogs just naturally assume it's for them. Same thing when a package is delivered.

:lol: :lol: :lol: How true is that???? :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't even take a telephone call without one of them nuzzling the receiver - it's my own fault, i call to talk to them when I am not home :lol:

Back