Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shhhh...don't tell my Mom I did it AGAIN okay?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shhhh...don't tell my Mom I did it AGAIN okay?

Does anyone else have to drag their pup away from the mud everytime he gets wet? It's like he wants to be a chocolate lab or something. This was at my nephews 3rd b-day on the weekend and he was all nicely groomed and bright white with silky ears...and then he saw spotted the wading pool. I tried throwing the ball away from the pool, but he just retrieved it, ran across the yard and jumped in the pool with my nephew. Then he got out ran for the swingset and rolled in the sand for a good 3 minutes:-S.

That WAS a lovely Burberry collar he was wearing along with his birthday necklace compliments of my 9-year-old daughter. If you take it off, he carries it around with him![img][/img]
    Finnegan (Blenheim), Rowan & Robyn

Post Thanks / Like

Finnegan looks so happy and muddy

Be thankful he didn't find something worse than mud. Luke once rolled in in the most vile animal manure and boy was that nasty to get him clean.

Who knows why they love getting dirty? Finn sure looks proud of his muddy self!
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

LOL !! LOVE the pictures of Finn.. Did you get to take him back in the car like that or was your family kind enough to let you use their hose? That's too funny!! I love it
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Finn was one dirty little doggy! Looks happy!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Now that is one dirty dog!!! He looks quite happy though. I love that he carries his birthday necklace with him. How cute!! Murphy's law...bathe them and they're guaranteed to find a mud puddle.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

That is so cute! I think they are extra cute when they are all muddy and dirty... It is like they are so proud of themselves...
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

OMG! someone needs a bath he looks so happy

My Annie-Belle loved a good roll in the fox poo, I would bring her home GREEN harness, towels from the car...everything

As soon as you let her of her lead...she would find it in 20 seconds...you didn't stand a chance!!!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh Alison my Peaches was just the saem, she had an inbuilt cow pat sensor LOL

Finn just looks SO happy...I always think they've enjoyed themselves when they look like this!! At least it was only mud

THe best thing for removing obnoxious smells is tomato ketchup yes really!

If you wet the coat, squirt some ketchup or even tomato puree on to it, rub in well, and then shampoo very well, it usually lifts the smelll and doesn't discolour the coat if you shampoo as well. Makes you wonder what it does to your insides then!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow somebody looked like they had a great time, I hear you are going to Norma Moffat's Picnic, hopefully we will be able to meet this lovely boy Fiinn without the mud at first though.

I love the deep red in Finn's coat.

I speak with Sara, and I also live in Toronto.
    Have you ever been to the picnic before.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to meet you Linda;-)

I have been to the Cavalier Picnic at the Moffats before and it is a LOT of fun...a sea of Cavaliers and everytime you turn around there is another puppy that is related to yours! lol. We will be going this year and look forward to "splash ball" where their waterfront is overrun with Cavy's playing ball in the water.

For all of you UK, EU and US folks, we have a very small community of breeders in Ontario Canada and Lang Moffat is the president of our Cavalier Fanciers Society. Lang and his wife Norma have about 10 acres of property that they open up to any and all cavalier owners for "fun" shows, agility comps and lots of puppy play time on the second saturday of September every year. Since most owners have more than one Cavalier, we people are far outnumbered!lol. Are you going to go Linda? Sara was mentioning you may be going together? We'd love to meet Darby and Dudley
    Finnegan (Blenheim), Rowan & Robyn