Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shhhh...don't tell my Mom I did it AGAIN okay?

Post Thanks / Like

Lol...I have just been reading about Alison and Nicki's Poo adventures. We have managed to avoid THAT so far, but Finn has been known to search out dead worms and roll over and over them
    Finnegan (Blenheim), Rowan & Robyn

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Shhhh...don't tell my Mom I did it AGAIN okay?

Yeah, I am laughing here I know this situation. It always happens when you need to have and to show your sweet, clean dog to other people.
    Once Brian tooks a bath during the walk in a green, dirty pond one day before the international show. You can imagine what was the condition of his coat next day

Post Thanks / Like

the only thing Finn had to worry about was napping - how did Brian's show turn out?

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finns Family
    Nice to meet you Linda;-)

I have been to the Cavalier Picnic at the Moffats before and it is a LOT of fun...a sea of Cavaliers and everytime you turn around there is another puppy that is related to yours! lol. We will be going this year and look forward to "splash ball" where their waterfront is overrun with Cavy's playing ball in the water.

For all of you UK, EU and US folks, we have a very small community of breeders in Ontario Canada and Lang Moffat is the president of our Cavalier Fanciers Society. Lang and his wife Norma have about 10 acres of property that they open up to any and all cavalier owners for "fun" shows, agility comps and lots of puppy play time on the second saturday of September every year. Since most owners have more than one Cavalier, we people are far outnumbered!lol. Are you going to go Linda? Sara was mentioning you may be going together? We'd love to meet Darby and Dudley

I am definetely going, and Sara is coming along with me. I am looking forward to it we have only met one other couple who used to live at Leslie & Sheppard with Cavs I have gotten together with them on a few different occasions.
    They actually got the 2nd Cavalier from my breeder, who I hope is at the picnic also. She is expecting a litter that wkd, so is not sure if she can make it yet.
    I cannot imagine how delightful it will be to be in amongst that many cavaliers.

Should I bring toys and such along too.????????????????

Just curious, I was told that not all of the property is fenced in. I would think not with it being 10 Acres. I have never been because I actually never registered with the Cavalier Fancier Society until this year.

Any suggestions on what finger foods I should bring along, I am going to call and confirm with Peggy next week. But since you have been before maybe you could give me some ideas.

I look forward to meeting Finn, and you meeting the my two precious boys. I also look forward to meeting you and your family amongst many many other cavaliers and family.
    Darby's personality is so different from Dudley.

Sorry what is your name ????

Post Thanks / Like

I donĀ“t remember the classification exactly, Brian was never very succesful on shows, but it was not our first show and we had to listen to the good advice "You should not bath your dog just before the show" all day.

Post Thanks / Like

LMAO @ the dirty little man - he looks so proud of himself!

I wish I'd been able to grab my camera in time earlier. Hubby has virtually barricaded our flower beds off to the dogs but Maxx still found a way in & had a snout around in the dirt

My youngest took a pic on his phone but we can't put it on the computer

Post Thanks / Like

HE IS A BEAUTIFUL DOG !!! Even WITH the mud !!!

That will be great for you guys to meet up !!! I wish there were more board members around me !! Have FUN !!!!!!!!!!!! when is it again ??

Oh ..and take lots of pics !

Post Thanks / Like

LOL...thanks very much!

We had our play date with Dudley, Kosmo and Darby and true to form, Finn layed down in every puddle, rolled in the sand and introduced Kosmo to our river in the ravine

It was really too bad I didn't have my camera because when Sara and I walked over to him stretched out in a really deep mud puddle, we realized he was doing full frog legs underwater! lol.

Needless to say he has had a bath since and looked lovely for an entire evening until our hike the next morning:-S.