• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Murph

Hi There,

Im new to this site. I have a 7 month old cav called Penny. She is our 1st cav and an absolute dote. We discovered this site a few weeks ago and i have been lurking in the background since.

This is Penny when she first arrived with us, she is much bigger now. I will post a more recent pic soon.

Look forward to chatting over the coming months.

Murph x

Hi Murph and icon_welcome Penny is such a cutie!! Kos is around 7 months right now too so I am sure we're going through the same sorts of things! Welcome aboard!! :)

Hey there to Murph and Penny:) how can you not drop your camera and scoop her when she looks like that? ;-) Welcome "on board" :)

Welcome, glad you've found the site! There's lots to learn here, I'm sure you'll enjoy it! :D

Hi, icon_welcome icon_welcome icon_welcome ! to you and little Penny.

Enjoy the group, look forward to some more pictures :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your warm welcomes... :D Im delighted to be on board.
Arasara, Im sure our little ones are going through simular stages alright.... Im looking forward to comparing notes.

Talk soon,

Murph.

Back