• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ready to go shopping

Cathy T

Shelby says she wants to know where the sales are. She's got her purse and is ready to go:
HPIM1557.jpg

And, of course, if Shelby gets a new toy Jake gets one too. His is a little houndstooth toy. He wasn't quite as enamored with it and Shelby was with her purse.
HPIM1561.jpg

Shelby looks like she is holding on for it for dear life - no one gonna get her pennies.... :lol:

Cathy, your pics always bring a smile to my face. Those babies are so cute and so spoiled too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shelby, you hold onto that purse and don't let Jake have your sweetie money ;) :lol:

I don't have any photos, but I've seen stuffed doggy toy purses, compacts, cell phones and ipods. Shelby says she need some of those too, Mom!!!!! :lol: I love how she's hanging on to her purse. Poor Jake looks like he got the consolation prize - maybe he could have a cell phone or ipod! :)

Back