• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Handsome Boy

Linda

I am always posting pictures of Darby, I just snapped these in the backyard just now and I thought he looked very handsome.

He is starting to look like himself again, I hate it when they are sick and look so sad.

My husband is so so proud of Dudley, me to, me to.

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2492.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

I really like this one.
IMG_2494.jpg

Sorry I could not resist, and his brother is always getting all the attention in the photo dept.

He's so handsome, Linda. His ears are sooo long! :D What a cutie! Abbey always sits on the patio chairs too, it's funny! :lol:

aww Linda Dudley is sooo handsome!! What a wonderful looking man you have there. :) Makes me all soft and squidgy inside. First thing I do after I shake your hand is give Dudley a nice big HUG!! :lotsaluv:

Hi Linda...what cutie Patootie! He looks so comfortable just doing what his humans do...lol. Can't wait to meet you guys!

Robyn & Finn

Thanks Everyone, and Dudley says Thanks too.

Just thought I would add a picture of his Daddy to this thread, I really really think he looks a lot like him. I always thought his Daddy looked very Regal and Distinguished looking. I often see that in Dudley now.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

He is such a Gentle and Loving Boy, he just loves to be on his Human
Daddy's Lap. He is 199% my husbands dog.

Here is a few pictures of his Daddy Remington, do you see any resemblence.???????????

Dudley

IMG_2494.jpg

Daddy Remington

NewPicture.png

Another of Remington my breeder sent me earlier this year.

Remington_03.jpg

I am going to show Woody what his ears should look like - Dudley is so handsome Linda - you got two lovely boys. :D

Linda Dudley is a stunner i love his long ears, glad he is feeling much better :lotsaluv:

Sarah Xxx

I LOVE darby- I think he is just the most beautiful little Cav, especially his long flowing coat.

And how photogenic is he- he was made for the camera :lol:

Dudley you get more like your Dad each day...oh you are just such a gorgeous handsome boy, and it's lovely to see some photos of you xxx You tell your Mum that we need lots of you, not just that young upstart !!! {but you know how much we love him too...}

So glad that Dudley is feeling better...I love that last one of him too, he looks so dignified. He has wonderful long ears...Jack is very jealous, he only has little ears, but it doesn't help when your wee brother plays and chews on them :yikes I'm sure Dudley understands that too!!

Dudley you get more like your Dad each day...oh you are just such a gorgeous handsome boy, and it's lovely to see some photos of you xxx You tell your Mum that we need lots of you, not just that young upstart !!! {but you know how much we love him too...}

So glad that Dudley is feeling better...I love that last one of him too, he looks so dignified. He has wonderful long ears...Jack is very jealous, he only has little ears, but it doesn't help when your wee brother plays and chews on them :yikes I'm sure Dudley understands that too!!

Oh Dudley you are such a handsome boy & so like your Daddy too :)

I love your delicious ears, I could sit and brush those for hours - sooooooo relaxing :D

Back