Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Handsome Boy

Post Thanks / Like

I LOVE darby- I think he is just the most beautiful little Cav, especially his long flowing coat.

And how photogenic is he- he was made for the camera

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dudley is a very handsome lad, and so is his father!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dudley you get more like your Dad each day...oh you are just such a gorgeous handsome boy, and it's lovely to see some photos of you xxx You tell your Mum that we need lots of you, not just that young upstart !!! {but you know how much we love him too...}

So glad that Dudley is feeling better...I love that last one of him too, he looks so dignified. He has wonderful long ears...Jack is very jealous, he only has little ears, but it doesn't help when your wee brother plays and chews on them I'm sure Dudley understands that too!!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dudley you get more like your Dad each day...oh you are just such a gorgeous handsome boy, and it's lovely to see some photos of you xxx You tell your Mum that we need lots of you, not just that young upstart !!! {but you know how much we love him too...}

So glad that Dudley is feeling better...I love that last one of him too, he looks so dignified. He has wonderful long ears...Jack is very jealous, he only has little ears, but it doesn't help when your wee brother plays and chews on them I'm sure Dudley understands that too!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Dudley you are such a handsome boy & so like your Daddy too

I love your delicious ears, I could sit and brush those for hours - sooooooo relaxing