Thread: More...Jake and Shelby

Post Thanks / Like

Default More...Jake and Shelby

Never know where you'll find this little one. Here current place is under the dining room table. I'll throw her a ball, she'll put it under the table, I throw her another one, she puts it under the table....until I have no more left to throw

This is her favorite place to nap. I have to be careful getting out of the chair that I don't step on her!!

Today at the park. Jake is sporting his new red puppia.

Both taking a breather...but soon barked for more ball throwing

And here's a short video of playing ball at the park. It was really windy...you can hear the wind in the video.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

They look like such good company Cathy. Thanks for the pictures from you life with cavaliers.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

That looks like so much fun!! I would love to take Sadie to the park, but I would be so afraid she would take off. I have to hold on to her when I open the front door or she would try to escape. Especially if she sees kids playing outside.
    We are getting a dog park in my town soon and I cant wait. It will be fenced all the way around so I wont have to worry about her running off. and its right down the street from me.

Post Thanks / Like

The Puppia looks great on Jake! I was going to email you to see if he got it. More pics, please!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Jen, it arrived and we love it. His dark blue one just disappeared into his dark coat.

Melanie - the dog parks are a blast. The park I take them to in this picture is way way back off the street and we go to the very back of the park. I keep their leashes on until we get to the back of the park and keep them very entertained with the ball. When they are chasing the ball...nothing else exists. I also leash them back up on the walk to the car. This is the one off leash unfenced area I feel comfortable with them off leash.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

LOL I am sitting here cracking up at the video. That's the funniest thing I've seen all day. A new way to get 2 dogs their individual exercise, that's for sure. Now I'de like to see someone with a few more dogs try that, like lets say.. Bruce H.. I can just imagine..

That's so cute that Shelby likes sleeping in between the foot stool and chair.

And Jake looks dashing in his new puppia too!!

Take care!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Jake and Shelby are such cuties. Jake always looks so innocent and sweet and Shelby just always has a look on her face like "what can I get into next"!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you need four arms when you are throwing the balls and a video'ing it..... they are so great.