• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More...Jake and Shelby

Cathy T

Never know where you'll find this little one. Here current place is under the dining room table. I'll throw her a ball, she'll put it under the table, I throw her another one, she puts it under the table....until I have no more left to throw

HPIM1608.jpg

This is her favorite place to nap. I have to be careful getting out of the chair that I don't step on her!!
HPIM1609.jpg

Today at the park. Jake is sporting his new red puppia.
HPIM1614.jpg

Both taking a breather...but soon barked for more ball throwing
HPIM1617.jpg

And here's a short video of playing ball at the park. It was really windy...you can hear the wind in the video.

They look like such good company Cathy. Thanks for the pictures from you life with cavaliers.

That looks like so much fun!! I would love to take Sadie to the park, but I would be so afraid she would take off. I have to hold on to her when I open the front door or she would try to escape. Especially if she sees kids playing outside.
We are getting a dog park in my town soon and I cant wait. It will be fenced all the way around so I wont have to worry about her running off. and its right down the street from me. :w**h**:

The Puppia looks great on Jake! I was going to email you to see if he got it. More pics, please! :D

Yes, Jen, it arrived and we love it. His dark blue one just disappeared into his dark coat.

Melanie - the dog parks are a blast. The park I take them to in this picture is way way back off the street and we go to the very back of the park. I keep their leashes on until we get to the back of the park and keep them very entertained with the ball. When they are chasing the ball...nothing else exists. I also leash them back up on the walk to the car. This is the one off leash unfenced area I feel comfortable with them off leash.

LOL I am sitting here cracking up at the video. That's the funniest thing I've seen all day. A new way to get 2 dogs their individual exercise, that's for sure. Now I'de like to see someone with a few more dogs try that, like lets say.. Bruce H.. :rotfl: I can just imagine.. :lol: :lol:

That's so cute that Shelby likes sleeping in between the foot stool and chair.

And Jake looks dashing in his new puppia too!! :)

Take care! :flwr:

Jake and Shelby are such cuties. Jake always looks so innocent and sweet and Shelby just always has a look on her face like "what can I get into next"!

Looks like you need four arms when you are throwing the balls and a video'ing it..... they are so great.

Back