• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Who said I had too many toys?!

arasara

This is Kosmo tonight voluntarily seated in the place he's happiest.. yep that's right, next to his toys!!

"excuse me, what are YOU looking at? Yes, I need them all!!"

b49953099.jpg

We had some taco salad tonight and he actually ate it!! (sans tomatoes and onions of course) But look, he's eating LETTUCE and only spit a few out on the floor!! :lol: :lol:

b49953201.jpg

This one daddy was upstairs in the bathroom and he wanted in SO bad!! He was waiting on the platform patiently for him to come out. I love how his ear is flipped up!

"Hey, what are YOU lookin at?! :lol:"

b49953276.jpg

This theme thing has got me taking so many pictures!! :D It's so much fun!! :)

Sara - those are such cute pictures. Yes...of course he needs all of those toys. I get a kick out of that flipped back ear. What a cutie.

It looks like he has his own shop full of toys :D

And that's just how it should be :lol: :lol: :lol:

A very cute little face, very yummy! :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

LOL @ Merlins toys. If Kosmo had half of those they would be in feathers and cotton on the floor!! Hehe :) Too bad he shreds the plush. :( Merly is sure a spoiled boy!!! :lol:

They do end up going to the animal hospital at Grandma's alot to have their faces, arms, legs put back together!!!!

:sl*p:

Too many toys?! That's like having too much fun - impossible! :)

My two have a BUNCH of toys, and Corgan's favorite activity is dragging ALL of them out into our living room!! :lol:

Sara so many toys..King has like a quarter less then him....but he loves his plush toys...plays wit them but nevers destroys them...lol King loves when we have salad for dinner...he loves the lettuce carrots, very lil cucmbers, cheese, meat, plus kibble as crutons and nupro as the dressing...lol

Is that a hoof near him?

Yes Cathy it's his very first hoof!! lol and it's still in one piece. Most toys done end up that way.. :lol: :lol:

Kosmo drags all of this toys out one by one too. I had just cleaned up the living room and was cleaning the kitchen when I took this picture so his toys had just recently been placed back into his crate. ;)

I have a pile of toys that are scheduled to go into surgery sitting in my closet that have been there for a few months. :oops: I just end up buying more. :lol: :lol:

For King toys dont belong in his crate...If I give him a toy in his crate during the day...when some1 lets him out he brings it into the living room within the 1st 5mins of bein left out...usually pees then gets the toy

Hmm Ok Cathy Moon, it WAS a hoof! I decided to go on toy cleaning duty last night and it smelled so bad !! :yuk: :yikes It was placed in the garbage receptacle this morning.. off it goes! icon_whistling icon_whistling (Don't tell Kos!)

Aaron,

First off, nice to have you back!! :p We missed ya on here.. I leave about 3 toys in his crate when I am gone.. WHen I come back he gets so excited that he strings them through the house.. :roll: I end up playing pick up with the toys and get so tired of stumbling on them that I put them all in the crate and then that's where he goes and chills.. hehe ;) This is our daily routine. He's always happiest with his toys. There are a few that I don't trust him alone with so he usually just gets a plastic nylabone, kong, and a ball. ;)

LOL @ King eating croutons. I'de love to see Kosmo try them. I am not sure he'd even be able to eat it.. lol I invision him swatting it around the floor like a cat for an endless amount of time. I think he'd be too much of a chicken to actually eat it. :p King is sure one spoiled dog!! (We need an icon of a crown to insert here!) hehe :)

No Kosmo is not spoiled at all Sara ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I don't know of a cavalier yet, that is not spoiled.

He is so sweet, I can't wait to meet him.
I have already told Dudley he knows what he has to teach him.
Darby will teach him all the naughty things to do, not that Kosmo doesn't know any on his own. I might need to talk to Darby and let him know that Kosmo is just as naughty as him. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

arasara said:
Hmm Ok Cathy Moon, it WAS a hoof! I decided to go on toy cleaning duty last night and it smelled so bad !! :yuk: :yikes It was placed in the garbage receptacle this morning.. off it goes! icon_whistling icon_whistling (Don't tell Kos!)

Sara, I was going to ask your opinion as to whether a hoof is as good as a bully stick for a chew toy. My pups are going through the bullies, and that gets expensive. We cut them into 4 inch pieces and give each pup no more than 1 per day, but it really does add up! So the hoof is smelly, huh? Worse than a bully? :lol:

Hi Cathy :)

Ok so the cow hooves are much less expensive as you already know and Kosmo seemed to like it but there are a few problems with the hooves.. ..

The first one is that he has had 2. The first was what you see in the picture and that managed to stay in one piece. The second one that he had made it to the garbage within 2 days because he chewed it and some pieces actually popped off!! :yikes :yikes I don't know if we got a sick cow or ? ? ?

The second is that they are contraversial depending on who you ask. Different people always have different opinions. Taken from www.woodhavenlabs.com

As for pig ears/snouts/cow snouts and cow hooves. There are two reasons for not using these, Salmonella (bad bacteria) and the fact that the ears/snouts will splinter and can puncture an intestine and the same is for the cow hooves. Frequently, vets are removing them because they cause an obstruction.

I am not sure if there are more problems specifically with them but I guess it's an "enter at your own risk" sort of thing? ;) I don't know good luck :p I think we will try to stick with something else just for the sake of our hardwood floors.. .. He would pick his hoof up, run across the hardwood floor and drop it.. of course leaving his little marks behind on the floor. . . :yikes :yikes

He eats the booda bones and bullys pretty quickly too, but I don't know what else to get him beside rubber things that he can't destruct. I just bought him an orka teething stages toy and he had it gone within 24 hrs. :|

If you find anything that works, lemme know please! :)

Sara i hope u know i don't give King real crutons, i use his kibble... Kosmo i bet if u beg hard enough mommy wit spoil u a lot...

Thanks for the hoof info! Geordie is a power chewer, so I will stay with the bully sticks for now. I'm always on the look out for something better, though! :lol:

LOL at the toys :lol: My two have a huge toybox and they also got a new one each as a pressie for Mamma being away. I came home to find my lounge resembling a toy shop where they'd been playing with them and Geraint hadn't tidied up :lol: It was lovely to come home to :lol:

lol Aaron, I can never tell!! I actually caught mr. avi slipping Kos a bite of rice krispies squares the other day so nothing would surprise me anymore!! Now I read "Kibble as crutons," I always seem to skip the important parts!! hehe :p I am sure King would love anything, if it's human food (if he's anything like Kosmo!!)

Cathy,

I am afraid I have a power chewer too!! :yikes :yikes :yikes He is such a chewer it's unbelievable. We will play fetch in the house for like a half an hour and when he gets tired of fetch he'll leave the ball and find something else to chew. I just think he likes to keep himself occupied.

Donna,

Nice to have you back!!! :jmp: Lol as long as Geriant didn't treat the rest of the house as a toy shop and "forget" to tidy everywhere else up (like my brother) I am sure it was lovely. :p I am sure he had a wonderful time with your boys! :) Do you have pictures from your vacation? :drivecar:

Back