• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Riley's first trip to the beach!

RileysMom

Just thought I'd share some pictures of Riley and her big sis Gibson on their first trip to the beach. I think they had more fun than we did!!!

So excited to be in Florida!
fl10.jpg

fl4.jpg

fl7.jpg

So tired after my fist day on the beach (notice dirty sock, she loves dirty socks)
fl2.jpg

fl3.jpg

fl8.jpg

fl5.jpg

fl1.jpg

I can't go another day! Too much fun for this pup!
fl6.jpg

Take me home mom!
fl9.jpg

Looks like they had a great time. I love the first pic...Riley has the biggest smile. The pics are great..thanks for sharing.

LOL I think she has a sock next to her in every picture I see!! It's so cute.. Looks like they had a blast at the beach ! Now I am jealous - I wanna go to the beach!! :D

The stinky sock has become her "safety blanket". She goes and gets one when she is tired and it's just her thing now! I just enjoy catching her cuddled up on one!!!

The dogs LOVED the beach. I wish we lived a little closer so we could take them more often. Riley hopped in the sand and would shove her nose in it and flip it into the air and chase after it. She pooped sand for several days! :yuk:

I love her expression in that first picture. So cute. Looks like they had a blast at the beach. And the dirty sock security blanket...now that is too funny!!! A dirty sock on one side and rawhide on the other. Heaven!

Riley is beautiful! Love the little beauty mark next to her nose. Great pictures--thanks for sharing!

Back