• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sabrina and Sebastian sleeping together

mlc4140

They have gotten along from day one and this morning after eating they crashed by the table together.
223343429_d4f009a476.jpg

This is the king himself or so he thinks.
223343432_6ba9fbe8c2.jpg

What a great looking cat. So wonderful that they get along so well. I love seeing Cavaliers and cats together.

Thanks, I forgot to mention, if you look close you can see Sabrina trying to grab the handle in front and she was trying to pull him. They had knocked it over playing and it rested on a ball an Sebastian hopped in it so that Sabrina couldn't get in there. They are fun to watch play, my other boy cat Cisco plays the same way with her. Its great!!!

Nice photos! They both look so soft and warm and sleepy in that first one. Love her blenheim spot! :lotsaluv:

Back