Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Board Rookie...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another Board Rookie...

HI! I live in Destin, Florida and my husband and I have one cav - A blenheim male. He is a year and a half and seriously the love or our lives. I thought I would share my two most amusing stories to introduce you to me and my crazy puppy!

Duncan and the Toad
    In our backyard, on a small lake, Duncan found himself standing over a small toad. He wasn't aware that the toad was there until it jumped directly into his chest. The backyard was suspect for weeks.

Duncan's Pantie-raid
    My husband was late getting ready for a party at our house. As he got in the shower he wasn't very careful and dropped all of his clothes on the bathroom floor. As the guests began to arrive, here comes my sweet boy to the door carrying his dad's underwear. Since this event we have come to realize he does not discriminate and anyone's undergarments are fair game.

Glad to have found the board!!
    Ashley - Mom to Duncan (4 years/blenheim) and Arthur (3 years/ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!! Love the cavy antics, they're so comical!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome. Duncan sounds like a hoot. That's too funny about him joining your party with your husband's undies. I'll bet that was a good laugh.

Jake found a fly in the bedroom the other day. Now every time he goes in the bedroom he starts flipping his head around...looking for that fly!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome to you both and Duncan, enjoy the group

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL...welcome Ashley At least they were clean underwear
    Finnegan (Blenheim), Rowan & Robyn

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fetishes.....

Since this event we have come to realize he does not discriminate and anyone's undergarments are fair game.

Oh yeah I totally agree!! Max has an underwear fetish according to my partner...On numerous occassions I have found him swinging out of my bra's which are usually hanging on the wardrobe doors (though not any more) and any underwear whether washed or unwashed is fair game..

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! Corgan has a funny unmentionables story also!

My mom and stepdad were doggy sitting for us for our anniversary weekend a couple of weeks ago. Corgan went upstairs and my stepdad came up after him. Corgan came trotting out of their bedroom with one of Eric's (dirty) socks in his mouth. Eric (my stepdad) took it from him and went about his business. Next, Eric walked out and found Corgan trotting around with a pair of his undies. He told him "you leave my undergarments alone, mister!"

Next, he came out carrying a pair of my mom's undies! He really does listen... he left Eric's undergarments alone!

Thanks for the stories, and welcome to the board!!
    Jenni, Scott, Corgan (blenheim), Celti (Corgi-mix), and Luna (kitty)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

to the board, Ashley and Duncan! I'm sure you'll be entertained by other funny cav stories!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board Ashley and Duncan. He has a lot of friends in the undergarment thieving area
    Julie and the girls

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the group - how about Woody and Ozzy finding my hidden thong (we had a wicker laundry basket but Busta started to eat that) and then running around the kitchen and through lounge wrestling over it whilst three window cleaners were cleaning the windows......