• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another Board Rookie...

duncans_ma

HI! I live in Destin, Florida and my husband and I have one cav - A blenheim male. He is a year and a half and seriously the love or our lives. I thought I would share my two most amusing stories to introduce you to me and my crazy puppy!

Duncan and the Toad
In our backyard, on a small lake, Duncan found himself standing over a small toad. He wasn't aware that the toad was there until it jumped directly into his chest. The backyard was suspect for weeks.

Duncan's Pantie-raid
My husband was late getting ready for a party at our house. As he got in the shower he wasn't very careful and dropped all of his clothes on the bathroom floor. As the guests began to arrive, here comes my sweet boy to the door carrying his dad's underwear. Since this event we have come to realize he does not discriminate and anyone's undergarments are fair game. :oops:

Glad to have found the board!!

Welcome. Duncan sounds like a hoot. That's too funny about him joining your party with your husband's undies. I'll bet that was a good laugh.

Jake found a fly in the bedroom the other day. Now every time he goes in the bedroom he starts flipping his head around...looking for that fly!

Fetishes.....

Since this event we have come to realize he does not discriminate and anyone's undergarments are fair game. :oops:

Oh yeah I totally agree!! Max has an underwear fetish according to my partner...On numerous occassions I have found him swinging out of my bra's which are usually hanging on the wardrobe doors (though not any more) and any underwear whether washed or unwashed is fair game.. :yuk:

Welcome! Corgan has a funny unmentionables story also!

My mom and stepdad were doggy sitting for us for our anniversary weekend a couple of weeks ago. Corgan went upstairs and my stepdad came up after him. Corgan came trotting out of their bedroom with one of Eric's (dirty) socks in his mouth. Eric (my stepdad) took it from him and went about his business. Next, Eric walked out and found Corgan trotting around with a pair of his undies. He told him "you leave my undergarments alone, mister!"

Next, he came out carrying a pair of my mom's undies! He really does listen... he left Eric's undergarments alone! :sl*p:

Thanks for the stories, and welcome to the board!!

icon_welcome to the board, Ashley and Duncan! I'm sure you'll be entertained by other funny cav stories! :lol:

Welcome to the board Ashley and Duncan. He has a lot of friends in the undergarment thieving area :lol:
Julie and the girls

Welcome to the group - how about Woody and Ozzy finding my hidden thong (we had a wicker laundry basket but Busta started to eat that) and then running around the kitchen and through lounge wrestling over it whilst three window cleaners were cleaning the windows...... icon_whistling

Hiya and welcome.

Alison and I had the pleasure of a darling little underwear thief. Darling AnnieBS, now at the bridge. She'd swipe your knickers off the bathroom floor and run all round the garden with them before going to sleep on them :lol:

Back