• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hi just joined from Ireland

pippa

Hi everyone I just joined today I am the proud owner of two cavlaliers, Gus aged 4 and3/4 and Pippin 2 and 1/2. Gus is bleinhem and Pippin is Tri-colour. They are my little babies.Pippin suffers from colitis so is not too well at the moment still in good form though and up to all sorts of mischief.Gus is the sensible one.We got Gus when he was 4 months and then when he was 2 we got pippin at 9 weeks.He was a rascal right from the start. We call Gus our little man and because Pippin was not well when he was going through a major growing time he is tiny so we call him our forever puppy!. Pippin loves Gus and follows him everywhere ,they share the same bed and never fight ( oh except over food and pippin usually starts that but Gus ends it and it's never serious).They are both lovely and a big part of our family.Which also has my husband and three kids aged 19,18,and 15. hope to chat soon .love reading all about your lovely dogs.
Pippa

Thank you all for the kind welcome. I'll post some pictures of Gus and Pippin when I find out how to !

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your two .....

When you get to know this sight some more you'll see there are meet ups in the Dublin area for cavalier walks .... if you're in that neck of the woods and are free , you might want to come along !

Back