• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Corgan @ 5 1/2 months! :)

RockNRollCav

Here are some photos of Corgan tonight.

Smart boy playing with his "busta cube"- He loves this!! It's a great way to keep him busy when we need to get things done ;)
224085139_3d758b67ee.jpg

224085140_ed1ed82ba3.jpg

MMmmm Rawhide bliss!
224085141_1d16f2b05c.jpg
224085142_771fd06286.jpg

That's our big boy! He's 5 1/2 months old and weighs 11.9 pounds! He's growing like a WEED!! He's doing really well with potty training (knock on wood) and is getting better about not jumping on us. We love him SOOOOO much!!! :l*v: :wggle:

aww look corgan is such a doll!! He looks so content with his rawhide chew too!! The sleeping picture just melts my heart. :) :lotsaluv: Corgan, you're gonna be a heart breaker!! :p

aww look corgan is such a doll!! He looks so content with his rawhide chew too!! The sleeping picture just melts my heart. :) :lotsaluv: Corgan, you're gonna be a heart breaker!! :p

Thanks! He already is a heartbreaker, and he knows it!! :) I can't get enough pics of him....I wish we had a digital video camera - he's way more entertaining in person :lol: icon_whistling

Back