• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

WE'RE BACK!!!!

Kingofthehouse86

Hey all King and I are back and better then ever!!! :lol: Was since in VA Beach, King enjoyed playing wit his cousins every1 got alone even the poodle, who didn't care for him last time...His favorite papillon was Bambi, a 2yr old, they loved rolling around playing all day....too bad we forgot our camera (my uncle's wasn't workin either)

It was a lil weird for King goin potty outside (no wee-wee pads) he knows when we're home use the pads, anywhere outside he holds it and taps my leg to tell me to take him out...its funny watchin him tap me.

I learned the 2 ways to groom a poodle..was fun my uncle's poodle looked kinda weird afterward but my aunt said i did good...I did the "clown-cut" on his hind-quarters (the pompoms on the ankles) then the "kennel-cut" on his front (the fully haired legs) i was rotfl after I was done... :rotfl:

We didn't get to go to the beach, plus the weather wasn't that great a lil too HUMID to b at the beach...I went and checked out this pet warehouse called "Care-A-Lot" they had almost everything u could want...they had these brass statues of different breeds; no cavaliers was bumbed I wanted one...lol

Well other then that the car ride was bout 8 hrs...very long and tiring, King just kinda relaxed and slept til he would tap my leg to let me kno "potty-break"

I'd have liked to see that poodle. :lol: I wouldn't have any idea how to use a clippers or any of those types of grooming tools so you are very brave! Or maybe I should say, the Poodle was... 8)

Welcome back! That sounds like a really fun vacation. I'm glad the dogs all got along. Have you thought about branching out into the dog grooming business?

Welcome home Aaron & King. Too bad about the camera. I have been waiting for pictures of King playing with all his dog cousins. Oh well. I am glad you both had a nice vacation.

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation! I'm glad King had so much fun.

So what did you think about clipping the poodle? I tried it once, years ago, and said "never again." I think my dog, Suzie, was mad at me for weeks. :lol:

I love that Care-A-Lot store. We stopped there the day we got Pixie to get a harness. I order from them online too...they have great prices on crates.

Welcome back! You are a brave man to clip a poodle!

How did you teach King to tap your leg when he wants to go out? My friend Lou is trying to figure out how to teach her 8 month old Becket to signal to her when he needs to go potty. She's tried the bell but her cats will play with it all day long so that defeats the purpose. Maybe if she can get Becket to tap her leg that would be the best solution!

Clipping the Poodle wasn't that much of a new experience...I clipped my mom's friends dog b4, so it wasn't anything new...As far as starting my own grooming business that a good future idea but not now...plus there is that whole school thing...

King actually taught me that tapping my leg is his signal that its potty time...I kinda just picked it up as time went own through his body language...the only thing is in the morning, cuz that lil tap doesn't wake me up so its more of a full body "plop" to wake me up

I really enjoyed goin to Care-A-Lot they have really nice stuff, I kinda went there to just browse, but like most cavalier owners there is no just browsing in a pet store u have to buy soemthing for these cute lil babies... I bought him a Nylabone, is light blue and called "My Little Prince" I thought it was cutecuz King is king and prince is one step down from king... :lol: then I bought some clipper oil for my clippers bac at home...and a couple of treats... I really wanted one of the bronze statues they had but no cavaliers :( , but overall we all had fun

Back