• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gday from WA

luvzcavs

Hello there everyone everywhere.

I have just found this site and think its great.
I live in Western Australia with my 2 cavalier children. They are twin boys (litter mates) names are Harry and Digby and yep double the trouble. They turn four in a couple of weeks but still think they are puppies.
I am so glad to have found a site with so many like minded people, I thought I was the only person in the world to love my fur children more than anything but it appears I'm one of many. Look forward to chatting with you and learning more.

Luvzcavs xx

Hi and icon_welcome

Youv'e found the right place...we all adore our Cavalier babies :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy the group...looking forward to hearing more about your boys. :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

:jump: :w*w: :*nana: icon_welcome Hi Welcome I hope you enjoy your self :lotsaluv: :mexwav: :snap: :rah: Aileen

Join the crowd. Sounds like you'll fit in just fine. I was so glad to find a place where everyone was as crazy about their Cavaliers as I was. Nice to know I'm not a loony!!

Back