• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poem for Rory

geri

sweet little rory
my hearts delight
we did not sleep
at all last night

you cried and cried
oh what a din
please dont fret
you will fit in

your big brown eyes
and fur so white
I hope to God
you sleep tonight

Oh Oh I thought something happened to Kendall's Rory, but I see that we must have another handsome boy called Rory on the board. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Phew what a relief, cause that boy has been through enough. :hug:

He would be welcome into my bed - but doubt if I would have any room... as I have my three in there already along with Darren and me...... :yikes

Its true, I keep wondering why I have a back ache each morning, they start of down the end of the bed and then Woody ends up in the middle, Ozzy under the duvet down the end and Busta then has to get under also as he wants to lie on my legs and with Woody in the way and Darren not moving at all I end up moving over with you can goes what hanging out the side of the bed...... icon_whistling

great poem, very loving and warm, with gentle humor. it sure captures that feelings and relationship we all know so well. :flwr:
feel free to share more as they come along. :flwr:
maybe there could be a poetry forum, or thread, just for doggie and related poems. we've had a few before.

Have a good night, little Rory :slp: Be a little *ng*l and let your family get some much needed sleep! :lotsaluv:

Thank you all for your kind comments, darling Rory didn't cry some much last night :) he is doing so well with his housetraining too. I LOVE HIM TO BITS :)

Back