• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mia is having her "little girl" surgery today...

Denise G.

Sorry, I meant to post this in the health section...I'll re-post.

Can anyone tell me about how long it will be before she's past the initial "ouchiness" of the surgery? I know she shouldn't romp around for 7-10 days (wish me luck), but I just wondered how long before she feels good again. Wrigley was going like gangbusters the following morning and probably would have been the night of the surgery had he not been groggy from anesthesia. But I know it's a little bigger deal for the girls.

She was so quiet when I left her at the vets this morning. Tore my heart out... :(

Hi, holly was 6 months when she got her surgery and she recovered really quickly after 2 days she was playing with bailey (my other cav) even making an effort to run I think that they are better off getting the surgery done at a young age... good luck mia!!! :flwr:

Good Luck Mia, Mollie was running around like a nutter the same day we had to hold her on the sofa to stop her jumping around..... :yikes

Oh, that's good news. I'll probably have to either hold her or put her in her crate this evening. She gets so playful in the evenings and Wrigley just encourages it all the more.

Thanks for your well wishes.

India took a few days before she felt better. She was very pitiful the first 2 days :( though. I just followed vet's orders, and she came through fine.

Chocolate had the laparoscopic spay, where they make 2 tiny incisions and use a scope. She felt fine the following day, but was not supposed to jump or do stair steps for 2-3 days.

Get well soon little one! :flwr:

Back