• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Back to school

Cathy T

Just couldn't resist those back to school sales :lol:

Jake sporting his new sweater and scarf
HPIM1623.jpg

Not one to be left out, Shelby chose the matching skirt and sweater set
HPIM1633.jpg

She'll do anything for a treat
HPIM1626.jpg

Jake calling out to Shelby for HELP!!!!
HPIM1629.jpg

Not exactly happy campers...but at least they weren't running away
HPIM1634.jpg

My favorite
HPIM1628.jpg

Notice: No animals were harmed in the shooting of these pictures. In fact, they got lots of treats for putting up with this. Just a little taste of what is to come with Halloween and Christmas coming up :wink:

Cathy,
They are adorable! I love the plaid skirt and scarf! Looks like they're all dressed up for a poochie party! :lol:

lol @ your pictures Cathy!! they are so cute! :)

I think Kosmo would have a temper tantrum if I ever tried to put something like that on him!! :yikes :yikes I got him a bandanna to get him used to the idea of wearing a winter coat and he took off for his crate and buried himself down in there until I felt bad and took it off. lol

How long did you torture them for (make them wear it?) hehe ;)

arasara said:
How long did you torture them for (make them wear it?) hehe ;)

It was a short torture session :D My husband was cracking up the whole time and saying how cute Shelby looked in her skirt. He was helping me by distracting them while I took their pictures.

Jake is very handsome, but that skirt and sweater set steal the show! :lol: :lol:

Cathy, Shelby looks like a teenager I saw in Wimbledon the other day when we had good weather all I gotta say is that Shelby has better legs than her..... :mexwav:

Cathy, you certainly have the best dressed Cavs around! My niece made Quincy a T shirt. It was so cute and she did not mind having it on. She has outgrown it now. Guess we need new duds.
I can't wait until Halloween and the holidays to see their outfits.

Marsha

:lol: :lol: :lol: Jake and Shelby are Definitely HOLLYWOOD material!
Don't you just wish they could talk!!!
I envy you being able to buy so much stuff for them. Doggie apparel is Sooooooo expensive here in Ireland.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Jake and Shelby are Definitely HOLLYWOOD material!
Don't you just wish they could talk!!!
I envy you being able to buy so much stuff for them. Doggie apparel is Sooooooo expensive here in Ireland.

Oooh too funny; I missed those when you posted them. That skirt is just hilarious and Shelby looks like she is enjoying it! You have some great pics if I recall of them both looking very grumpy in halloween or Christmas outfits... :lol: School must suit their dignity better.

Back