Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello from wicklow!

Post Thanks / Like

Default hello from wicklow!

hi there! i joined this site because on Monday i will be collecting my new 12 wk old Tri-colour Cav.. its a lil baby girl and im SOOO excited to bring her home and intriduce her to my tea cup yorkie called Cindy.. as soon as i come home i'll take pics

i noticed everyone talks about these Puppia Harnesses.. should i get one for her?

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome. I think I'm the only one who doesn't have one . I just use an ordinary harness.....itS a personal choice and up to you.
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome. I can't wait to see pictures of your cav. puppy with your Yorkie. I don't have the puppia either, but they sure do look good.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome. You must be so excited!! Oooohhh a new baby! You know...both of mine wear puppias but I wouldn't worry about it yet. You'll be doing plenty of shopping in the next few months
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there! I just joined the forum here too! I can't wait to see photos of your new little girl!!
    ~Renee, Bailey & Maddie, and RIP my beloved Bentley.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: hello from wicklow!

Quote Originally Posted by emma ('',)
    hi there! i joined this site because on Monday i will be collecting my new 12 wk old Tri-colour Cav.. its a lil baby girl and im SOOO excited to bring her home and intriduce her to my tea cup yorkie called Cindy.. as soon as i come home i'll take pics
    Hi Emma, how exciting! Hope you'll post pictures of your new baby pup soon!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Emma, can't wait to see the photo's of your new baby, all my lot have harness from a health point of view as it reduces pressure on the throat and the back of the neck areas...

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there and welcome! This is a really great board, you'll be able to pick up loads of helpful information in relation to your new pup.

You really learn something new every day

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Emma and welcome. Itching to see pics of your new baby

I have a Puppia for Maxx but Charlie has a different sort of harness. I think it's a personal preference but whatever, I wouldn't go buying a Puppia just yet. That puppy will grow so quickly!

I have always found it easier to walk a cavalier on a harness though as it stops them from pulling. Maxx's first one was a puppy adjustable one from the pet shop - cost about a fiver and was really soft. I think I've still got it somewhere - just need another pup to fill it hahahaha

What part of Wicklow are you in? I had a good friend who lived in Bray but I lost touch with him a while back

Post Thanks / Like

Hi welcome cannot wait to see photos of your new member of your family Aileen