• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello from wicklow!

emma ('')

hi there! i joined this site because on Monday i will be collecting my new 12 wk old Tri-colour Cav.. its a lil baby girl and im SOOO excited to bring her home and intriduce her to my tea cup yorkie called Cindy.. ;) as soon as i come home i'll take pics :D

i noticed everyone talks about these Puppia Harnesses.. should i get one for her?

Welcome. I think I'm the only one who doesn't have one . I just use an ordinary harness.....itS a personal choice and up to you.

Welcome. I can't wait to see pictures of your cav. puppy with your Yorkie. I don't have the puppia either, but they sure do look good.

Welcome. You must be so excited!! Oooohhh a new baby! You know...both of mine wear puppias but I wouldn't worry about it yet. You'll be doing plenty of shopping in the next few months :lol:

Hi there! I just joined the forum here too! I can't wait to see photos of your new little girl!!

emma ('' said:
hi there! i joined this site because on Monday i will be collecting my new 12 wk old Tri-colour Cav.. its a lil baby girl and im SOOO excited to bring her home and intriduce her to my tea cup yorkie called Cindy.. ;) as soon as i come home i'll take pics :D
Hi Emma, how exciting! Hope you'll post pictures of your new baby pup soon! :flwr:

Hi Emma, can't wait to see the photo's of your new baby, all my lot have harness from a health point of view as it reduces pressure on the throat and the back of the neck areas...

Hi there and welcome! This is a really great board, you'll be able to pick up loads of helpful information in relation to your new pup.

You really learn something new every day :D

Hi Emma and welcome. Itching to see pics of your new baby :D

I have a Puppia for Maxx but Charlie has a different sort of harness. I think it's a personal preference but whatever, I wouldn't go buying a Puppia just yet. That puppy will grow so quickly!

I have always found it easier to walk a cavalier on a harness though as it stops them from pulling. Maxx's first one was a puppy adjustable one from the pet shop - cost about a fiver and was really soft. I think I've still got it somewhere - just need another pup to fill it hahahaha

What part of Wicklow are you in? I had a good friend who lived in Bray but I lost touch with him a while back :(

:jump: icon_welcome Hi welcome cannot wait to see photos of your new member of your family :lotsaluv: :jmp: :*nana: :mexwav: Aileen

Cool.... another cavalier mommy in wicklow...

I'm just in Newtown and I sell the Puppia's - feel free to drop up some day with your new baby... but beware, you might go home with no dog... lol

hi there emma and welcome! u must be thrilled about your pup! u definitely need to post lots and lots of pictures wen she comess!!!!.. cant wait!

btw Brid.. dont worry i dont have a puppia harness either (though i really should get one)

Welcome ... you'll find this board very informative !!!

Puppia are a choice of harness... I had 2 for mine but now I don't even use them as it was too difficult with walking them both ... was recommended (on this site) the Easy/Gentle Leader harness which is fantastic for 2 doggies...... it's so cute to see them out together trotting along ....

WAIT another few months and I'm sure you'll want another little pup to join your extending family !!!
:lol: :shock:

Back