• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cailean's In Hospital

Great news! I'm glad he's home, that will make him feel better, too. Keep us posted as to what your vet says. :flwr:

Replied to your PM, Fran. So glad that Cailean is home again.

MaxxY and cHarlee send K-lun extra big licky kissus to get well soooooonnnnnnn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fran,

:mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav:
Fantastic news that he is home, so happy for you all!

Hugs and :lotsaluv: for Cailean.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Good news!! Thank God!! :) I am so happy for you Fran!! :) Cailean is such a strong little man!!! :) Take care of yourself and I am so happy for you guys!!! :) :) :) :jump: :fool: :jmp: :*nana: cl*p :mexwav:

Cailean's just seen his favourite vet.

She is adding Corventyl to his medication and also increasing his Frusemide a little. He's got to return to the vet in a week to see how the Corventyl's going.

He spent most of yesterday evening coughing and coughing :(.

The trouble is he works himself into a frenzy whenever he leaves the house so by the time the vet sees him, his heart is always racing. His resting heartbeat is fine at home. No more walkies :(, allow he can play in the garden.

As far as 'first aid' goes, the vet says the best we can do for him is to make sure his airway is clear and to keep him conscious, if this happens again.

He's such a funny, lively boy - I know he's going to burn himself out. Just need to take each day at a time now and enjoy having fun and cuddles with him.

Oh Fran. Sorry to hear Cailean is having such a time. Hope these days to come are good ones for as long as they can be.

Fran, I hope the new meds work well for Cailean. Sometimes I wish vets would do house calls!

What a lesson these pups teach us - to live in the 'now' moments, and stop worrying about the future. Cherish every moment with your funny lively boy! :D

Fran,

How's our Cailean doing now!? Jumping up and down like a mad man again I am assuming?! :yikes

Fingers crossed, Cailean's acting like a mad thing, yes :D

He's peeing like crazy (Frusemide) and wagging like it's an Olympic sport.
He's having a few troubles with Bradley, who has decided he hates Cailean :?

Cailean's coat is better than ever and when he saw the vet a couple of weeks ago, she said if she hadn't known his history, she would've thought he was perfectly healthy by just looking at him.

He is happy and loving and enjoying whatever time he has.

Thanks for caring.

what wonderful news .. It makes me so happy that he's doing so well. :) I was so worried about him! :) I am glad his coat is coming back and he's wagging like crazy! :) Now what are we going to do with bradley? :yikes lol He will get used to him! :) It took my mom's min pin about a year before she decided she liked the JRT but she likes her now! :) Take care ! :)

Back