Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Wisconsin, I'm New Here!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello from Wisconsin, I'm New Here!

Hi there! I am so excited to have found this forum! I've been in love with Cavaliers for many years, and ten months ago I finally got my Cavalier! His name is Bentley and he is a 1 year old male blenheim, I just love him to pieces! Hopefully my avatar came thru OK, that is him in my avatar, and I will also try and post a picture or two here as well.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and posting here, this looks like a great forum!

~Renee

~Renee, Bentley & Bailey & Maddie

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, my photos worked....LOL! I am sometimes rather computer-challenged! Anyway, here is another photo of us. Bentley was giving me a comical look!

Post Thanks / Like

OK....one more, LOL! Here is Bentley with my toy Poodle, Bailey.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Renee, Bently and Bailey. Bently and Bailey are so cute! Do they get along well? I am from WI too! I have 5 little cavaliers and a collie and basset who think they are cavaliers. Look forward to more pics and stories of your two!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there Mary! It's nice to see other Wisconsinites on here! Your dogs all sound so cute! Yes, Bailey and Bentley get along really well, Bailey isn't quite as playful as Bentley, but Bentley is such a gentle dog, he is real careful with Bailey since Bailey is a lot smaller (Bailey only weighs about 7 pounds, he is real small-boned and a bit of a finnicky eater). How do your dogs all get along? I also have a pet house-rabbit, a mini lop named Ebony, and the dogs get along with him real well too.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Rene - Bentley is just beautiful. Bailey is awfully cute too I think it's very interesting that I see so many poodles and cavaliers together.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Renee, Bentley and Bailey! They are sooo cute together! That is a funny look he's giving you, too
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone, and thank you for the nice welcome! I'm enjoying looking at everyone's Cavaliers, there sure are a lot of beautiful dogs on here!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Renee! We're right next door in Minnesota! We just got back from a quick trip to Wisconsin to visit some relatives in New Richmond.

Glad you've found the site, your dogs are adorable!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there Jen! New Richmond isn't very far away, I am in Eau Claire. Small world!! Are those your dogs on your avatar? They are so beautiful! Cavaliers are so great, I would love to have another one too!

You're not far at all! Yes, Abbey is our 4-yr old Cav, and Gus is our 5 month old Min. Schnauzer. Very different personalities, but they make a good pair--they get along great!