• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Wisconsin, I'm New Here!

Remali

Hi there! I am so excited to have found this forum! I've been in love with Cavaliers for many years, and ten months ago I finally got my Cavalier! His name is Bentley and he is a 1 year old male blenheim, I just love him to pieces! Hopefully my avatar came thru OK, that is him in my avatar, and I will also try and post a picture or two here as well.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and posting here, this looks like a great forum!

~Renee

moreclayponiesetc.jpg

Hey, my photos worked....LOL! I am sometimes rather computer-challenged! Anyway, here is another photo of us. Bentley was giving me a comical look!

March2006meanddoggies003.jpg

Welcome Renee, Bently and Bailey. Bently and Bailey are so cute! Do they get along well? I am from WI too! I have 5 little cavaliers and a collie and basset who think they are cavaliers. Look forward to more pics and stories of your two!

Hi there Mary! It's nice to see other Wisconsinites on here! Your dogs all sound so cute! Yes, Bailey and Bentley get along really well, Bailey isn't quite as playful as Bentley, but Bentley is such a gentle dog, he is real careful with Bailey since Bailey is a lot smaller (Bailey only weighs about 7 pounds, he is real small-boned and a bit of a finnicky eater). How do your dogs all get along? I also have a pet house-rabbit, a mini lop named Ebony, and the dogs get along with him real well too.

:)

Welcome Rene - Bentley is just beautiful. Bailey is awfully cute too ;) I think it's very interesting that I see so many poodles and cavaliers together.

Hi Renee, Bentley and Bailey! icon_welcome They are sooo cute together! That is a funny look he's giving you, too :lol:

Hi everyone, and thank you for the nice welcome! I'm enjoying looking at everyone's Cavaliers, there sure are a lot of beautiful dogs on here!

Hi Renee! We're right next door in Minnesota! We just got back from a quick trip to Wisconsin to visit some relatives in New Richmond.

Glad you've found the site, your dogs are adorable! :D

Hi there Jen! New Richmond isn't very far away, I am in Eau Claire. Small world!! Are those your dogs on your avatar? They are so beautiful! Cavaliers are so great, I would love to have another one too!

You're not far at all! Yes, Abbey is our 4-yr old Cav, and Gus is our 5 month old Min. Schnauzer. Very different personalities, but they make a good pair--they get along great! :D

Welcome Renee, Bentley and Bailey! Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have!

Bentley and Bailey are adorable!

Greetings from another Wisconsin Gal.......

Gosh your bently and my maxwell look so very much alike Im thinking they may be from the same breeder in west bend? Welcome to the board~ we will all have to get together sometime soon! :D

I just love to see all of your dog's photos!!

Mawell&me....isn't that funny, our dogs really do resemble each other alot! Mine came from South Dakota though, maybe similar bloodlines tho?!

Hi Renee,
Bentley is very handsome:) Do I understood well, that you have never been to Czech and you only want to visit our country? I like meeting you there. It would be great, if you would speak czech, because my english is poor :lol:, although I understand well, writing and talking is a little bit problem 8) But I am trying it still because I like talking about cavaliers:)))

Back