• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I need help choosing a name

"Properly trained, a man (or woman) can be dog's best friend."

--Corey Ford
:D

Hi,

I'm brand new to this site. We are bringing home a puppy soon and I have a list of boy names and a list of girl names. Would love your opinions!

Thanks,
Lisa

Boy

Dudley
Bailey
Baxter
Charlie
Bently
Harry
Murphy
Clyde
Duncan
Bagel

Girl
Stella (Luna)
Sophie
Josie
Bella
Pixie
Maisy
Daisy
Ella
Trudi(e)
Bagel

Dudley and daisy are really cute. I love old fashioned names on cute dogs. Also I knew a cavalier called Daisy and she was gorgeous.

we have a bailey and it relly suits him he's a bleinhem i love bella, holly was going to be a bella poppy or pippa but she ended up arriving on chirtmas eve so we just had to call her holly!!! murphy is lovely 2 and u could call him murph for short :lol:

I say Murph for a boy and Bella for a girl :D .
My girl is Rudee but she's also called Babbykins :d*g: Deputy and Duckiedoodles :rotfl: .

Have fun and don't forget to post pictures when you get your puppy.

I love the name Sophie...makes me happy to say it...don't know why but guess some names are just like that.

I like Clyde! :lol: It would be a good cat name, too. I like Baxter as well. I am always interested in names that no other dog has on the board yet... :lol:

:thnx:

Thank you to all of you for your responses & new suggestions. I still have to let my husband have a say, or should I not???

Will keep you posted. I still have to get the puppy and maybe when I meet him/her, it will seem more natural.

Thanks again,
Lisa

Hi! I just joined too. I have a Bentley and a Bailey, so I'd have to say that I like those names, LOL!

Duncan and Sophie are very cute names too! When I got my Cavalier, I did a search on the web and found several sites for dog names, and that was how I came up with Bentley.

I love the name Maisy, if I ever get another girlie dog she'll be called Maisie :)

For a boy I love the name Oliver - we should all have a Cavalier called Oliver - my two frequently are.... 'Please Mamma, can I have some.... MORE!!!!!' :lol:

If you want one off your list then Baxter is sweet and i don't think we've got one of those on here yet - or have we????

I like Murphy for a boy and Daisy for a girl--so sweet!

It's fun picking out names! You'll know the name when you meet the puppy. My Mia Bella was Sienna Bella for two days. Mia fit her much better. Miss "won't go potty on wet grass" Mia.

Have fun!

Of course I love the names Lottie and Sophie for a girls :D and for a boy I like the names Bently and Baxter- they sound quite distinguished for a cavalier!!
Julie and the girls

hey there. i think for a boy bailey is a fabulous name! and for a girl defintely Bella! i was going to call on of my pups Bella if we ended up gettin a boy. but we didnt! bella is a really nice name

I have a Dudley and a Darby.

When ever I get another and if it was a little girl I would definetely be picking the name Sassy. :D :D :D :D :D

If Darby had been a girl, that would of been his name and he sure would of suited it. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back