• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My sweetie pie!

Remali

Hi there! I just joined the forum today, so I thought I would jump right in and post some photos of my boy Bentley, he turned one year old this past June! His canine friend is my other dog, toy Poodle Bailey!

BaileyBentleyOct2005001.jpg

BaileyandBentleysummer2006003.jpg

Thank you Cecily, yep, he is my little freckle face, LOL! Your little sweetie is adorable!!

He has a very kind and gentle face, the freckles are lovely as well, your poodle Bailey is cute :lotsaluv: they look lovely together...thanks for sharing :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Awww he's a sweetie. Love your 'puddle' too ;) I grew up with 'puddles', my Mum used to keep stud dogs and one of them adored me. i used to dress him up and push him round in my dolls' pram :lol:

Such protective but sweet dogs :flwr:

My Poodle was so nervous and scared when he came to live with me last fall....he used to live with my dad, and when my dad passed away last year bailey came to live with me, and Bentley is so sweet and gentle that he has transformed Bailey into an entirely different dog now, and bailey is so much more out-going! Will try to post another picture here of Bails!

Bails.jpg

Oh gosh, I didn't think it would be so big, and I thought I had re-sized it! Sorry about the huge picture!

:roll:

aww arent they both adorable!!! oh those freckles are so cute!!! lol..ur poodle has a bit of a brown mouth in the first photo... now what has he been eating?? lol

Nisha, I just love that photo you have for your avatar, they are both so cute and the look on their faces! Yeah, my Bailey, he likes to snarf down snacks if he can! LOL!

thanks!.. yea well most dogs will chow down the food .. fast!!...but dogs will be dogs :roll:

Back