• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sweet little Katydid at 12 weeks

nlg679

Hi Everyone!
Here are just a few of my little girl---life is good ;) !

DSC_0476.jpg

DSC_0469.jpg

DSC_0474.jpg

Nancy
NJ

She is beautiful Nancy. Such a sweet little face. And I think you picked the right name as Katydid fits her beautifully.

Oooh that yummy naughty face in the last pic. Nancy, if you find you can't cope, send her to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's deeeeeeelishhhhh :l*v: :flwr: xxxxxxxxxxx

Oooh that yummy naughty face in the last pic. Nancy, if you find you can't cope, send her to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's deeeeeeelishhhhh :l*v: :flwr: xxxxxxxxxxx

She's so cute!!! :D Is it me or does she only look all sweet and innocent?? She looks like she has a fiery spark to her!! :lol:

Thanks, you guys...actually she is a very good puppy except for using Teddy as a chase toy :yikes !
She is a very, very good girl! The power to calm my dad down and make him feel more in control of his life is AMAZING! My two doggies are so dear to me---well--you all know what I mean.
Thanks for all of your comments ;) !

Nancy, Teddy and Katydid
New Jersey

Back