Thread: Fabric E-Collars

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fabric E-Collars

I came across a site that sells the fabric e-collars for smaller dogs. Since I saw one in a picture on one of the posts here, I've been on a mission to find them. Just wish I had one of these right now--would really come in handy with Mia's surgery. Probably a good idea to keep one around, though--so I'll probably indulge...

They're really cute, too!

www.dinkydawg.com

Here's another site that has them, too. These are even cuter!

http://www.funstufffordogs.com/Qstor...ROD=1109607904
    Denise, Wrigley (Golden-5 Yrs.) and
    Mia Bella (Cavalier-2 Yrs.)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to bookmark that page in case we ever have to do an e-collar again! Thanks.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Just an fyi, I have ordered a puppia hoodie from funstufffordogs.com and all puppia items are on backorder, I spoke to the very nice lady there beginning of last week and she was hoping that the stuff would be there by the end of last week and she would call me when it came in, I haven't received a call yet. Its been 2 weeks since I ordered it. I am going to call tomorrow and see whats up, I will let everyone know.
    Michelle - Mommy to Sabrina, Sebastian, Honey, Cisco and Callie and also human children Mikaya and Cody.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Michelle-

I found out that Fun Stuff for Dogs is actually located here in the Dallas metroplex, so I went yesterday to pick up an e-collar for Mia. Very nice people--I'm sure it's an oversight that they haven't gotten back in touch. I'd give them a call to touch base, though, for sure.

I was so glad to find that they were local, as I REALLY need the collar so that Mia didn't get to her stitches. I was impressed with the quality of the collar and Mia seems not to mind it too much. She looks cute in it--I hope to get a picture of her in it.

Have a nice day!

Post Thanks / Like

I just received an email confirming shipment. I wasn't too worried as she had called me and told me all puppia was on backorder. I really liked the people there and will order again from them. I can't wait to get it and try it on Sabrina.
    Michelle - Mommy to Sabrina, Sebastian, Honey, Cisco and Callie and also human children Mikaya and Cody.

Post Thanks / Like

That's good news! I'm want a Puppia, too. I just can't decide what color to get...pink or yellow, yellow or pink...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We insist on seeing Mia in that collar!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

On the way! I took a couple of cute pictures of her yesterday that I'll post this evening.

She's a wiggly little thing and it was no easy task to get her to stay still long enough to take a picture. She looks so cute in it though!

Post Thanks / Like

Here are a couple of pictures of Mia in her E-Collar...

This is Mia and Wrigley...

She really doesn't seem to mind wearing it--I have to chase her down to take it off when I get home...