• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Colby's getting Fluffier !!

Roxanne

Its been awhile since I posted pics of my baby boy !!

Colby's coat is coming in nicely ! Here are some pics I took yesterday :wink: This baby is my velcro dog ! He loves me sooooo much as I do him ! I cant believe he's 7 1/2 months old already !

Colby7mos021-vi.jpg

Colby7mos019-vi.jpg

Colby7mos023-vi.jpg

Colby7mos013-vi.jpg

He's a beaut! Nice to see what Rio might look like when she's that old. His coat is fabulous.

He's so handsome! Beautiful coat already, it's only going to get more lovely as he grows. Wow, my little guy doesn't have that much coat yet and he's 9 mths now. Can't wait to see how lovely Colby's coat will be when he's all grown up. :w*w: Keep the pics coming so we all can see him grow. :D

Colby does have a great coat. My Quincy is the same age and has some mini feathering appearing and her tail is beginning to unfurl, but her body is the same short hair. She was fixed a couple of weeks ago and did wonderful. I could not believe how she felt after 24 hours. Back to normal. It was hard to keep her down.

I hope her coat is as shiny and beautiful as Colby's.

Marsha

His coat has really come in nicely. He still looks like such a baby, he has such a sweet expression. :D

**I'm going to move this thread to the General Gallery section.

Oh, Roxanne, he looks great! I can't wait for Corgan's coat to come in - he's already got mini-feathers on his legs and tail, and his ears are growing. He's only 5 1/2 months now, so I'm hoping in another 2 months he'll look as lovely as Colby!! :)

Wow, if Colby looks this good at 7.5 months, he is going to be stunning at 18-24 months! 8) He looks like such a sweet boy!

Wow! He's gorgeous Roxanne..is it usual for their coats to look that good when they are that young? I went back and looked at pics of Finn and he was getting feathering on his legas and tail but still short everywhere else.

Thanks everyone !!

I dont know Finn's mom ?? I thought it was normal.....but maybe not ?? :lol: I hope he continues to get more coat ;) I just love Cavs when they are adults ....so beautiful !!

Petsilk is a line of FABULOUS shampoos,conditioners,colognes and finishing products . All of their products have silk in them which makes the hair silky soft and manageable. I use the Bright White on my crew ......but they have a whole line of yummy smells ;)

He's beautiful!! O.K., spill the beans--what are you feeding him?? :)

By the way, I'll be ordering some Petsilk from you very soon! You should have his picture on your website as an advertisement for Petsilk--I'm sure sold!

Back