• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

my new baby bella!

emma ('')

i was a bit shocked when i went to pick her up because she was alot older then 12 weeks (more like 15) but i dont mind! shes still a baby :lol: shes the most affectionate and playful dog i've ever met and all she wants to do is cuddle up and sleep or play with me :flwr: ive got the flu at the moment so its a great advantage having her there beside me.. i think my mum's dog cindy will get used to her eventually :lol: it was cold outside today so i put on her "#1 Puppy" jumper :D sorry these pics are so bad but i'll be taking ALOT more once im better and more active :jmp:

they had a busy day chasing each other around the garden :lol:
PICT0043.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

PICT0047.jpg

the flash woke her up :oops: :lol:
PICT0049.jpg

PICT0050.jpg

PICT0051.jpg

i'll have more up soon :flwr:

OMG what a little cutie! Hoping you are feeling better soon so you can enjoy her. Of course we all know on this board that cavaliers are the best medicine in the world so of couse your flu symptoms will improve with baby Bella around. Congrats on your beautiful new pup!

She is sooooo sweet. It's amazing but some dogs really like wearing clothes. My friend Heather's tri-color female will pull her favorite t-shirt out of the basket and bring it to Heather. We like to think it's because she loves wearing it, but maybe she wants to just play tug with it...who knows, but she looks really cute in it!

Ahhh, she is gorgeous and has beautiful coloring! She'll make you feel better than any chicken noodle soup ever will!

Back