• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jolly Jumper at 11 weeks - coming home 9/13/06

Charleen

Jolly is getting so big. He will be 11 weeks old tomorrow. I will be taking him home on 9/13/06. He is Luke's son. I hope Luke likes him!

229093327_18bd686f5a.jpg

229093328_3b70e44c69_m.jpg
229093332_ad0fb23546_m.jpg
229093333_24aabb3fd2_m.jpg

Wow isn't he growing like a weed :lol: Bet you can't wait to have him home with you and the rest of the furrybabies ?

I just heard from the breeder this morning via email. Here is what she said: "Jolly is doing just fine, he is getting big but is quite the little gentleman. Just think...in 7 more days he'll be all yours!!! See you next Wednesday around 6:30. "

I can't wait. It won't be long now. I took off next week Thursday and Friday to bond with Jolly. I'll be posting pictures then of his happy homecoming.

Congratulations! He's gorgeous. Quite a big puppy, and lovely markings. I'm sure he'll be a joy to have home :) 8)

Back