• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Property Laws

Maxxs_Mummy

I just found this online - how true :lol: :lol: :lol:

98_1_b.jpg

That's great! I've just been chuckling to myself - my work colleagues think I've gone barmy!!!! :roll:

Hee, hee

:D

That's strange - Jennifer found this on e-bay last week and was nagging me to post it up on here. Great minds think alike. :lol:

Geraint (my youngest) has just been giggling at it as I printed a copy off and hung it on the kitchen door.

He says there should be a #12 just for Maxx. If I see you eating it and I wag my tail at you - it's mine :lol:

Very True! I think it was written for my pippin .Everything Gus has becomes his,even when they have two of something pippin wants both! If Gus gets out a nylabone Pippin takes it ,Gus then goes and gets the other one and cheeky pippin will take that and lie on one while chewing the other!

Pippin loves to play fetch with a rope toy in the house on rainy days and Gus will play too but if Gus gets it pippin will tug o' war until he wins it.
One day pippin was not well so Gus took the toy out but everytime my daughter tried to throw it for gus,Pippin fetched it and took it to bed with him, we thought we were seeing things but he did this 4 times and then Gus gave up,Pippin didn't even want to play.

Gus has a ring which he loves to fetch in the garden but someone has to take pippin elsewhere or he runs off with it.
He is so cheeky but looks really cute too as if butter wouldn't melt. We often wonder if Gus can think back to the days when he didn't have this little guy around!

I say to my mum that I have two toddlers cause both my 15 month old daughter and my 14 week old cav are just like this!!

It is true. :lol: :lol: And I love the nature of cavaliers, because if you make a mistake and think that something could be yours and it belongs to your cavalier in fact, he wants not to bite you right away:))

Back