• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

COOKIES FIRST PUPPIA

tanztanya

Cookies first harness arrived in the post this morning and she loves it!! She lost about 2kg in three weeks so she's much more bouncier too. I thought I'd post some pics of her first outing!!

229365230_35cca08dd7.jpg
229365229_2738bf3d13.jpg
229365227_df03e05527.jpg

I'm really impressed with the puppia! Dusn't she look pretty in pink??

Good job on the weight loss! She looks adorable in her pink and I love the matching flexi-lead! She's one stylin' little lady!

Haha, she carries her lead like that everytime we go out for a walk AND it goes well with her pink coat:

229482030_0a31042e29.jpg

I think its nearly 2kg's, after 10days she had lost 0.75kg whilst she was ill. We've not changed her dinner size at all, just no biscuits or extras apart from 1 chew, shorter walks more often, and thats how much shes lost. I'm going to weigh her properly next week. But shes definately happier now

That is great!! Now, what is your plan??...I need a little help for myself, Quincy is fine. :roll:

Marsha

Tanya, she looks gorgeous & yes, the pink really does suit her. Love the way she carries her lead too :lol: I think she's so adorable - she still doesn't look keen on her pink coat though :lol:

Well done on the weight loss regime too, she was obviously getting far too many 'treats' from the family. This is what caused Maxx's huge weight gain too. I couldn't understand it as I was only giving him his 2 main meals and veggies - it's the rest of them :roll: As soon as they stopped, the weight fell off :D

Qmom said:
That is great!! Now, what is your plan??...I need a little help for myself, Quincy is fine. :roll:

Marsha

haha, well funnily enough my parents are on a diet at the moment so cookie dusnt get any sneaky treats from them. I don't need to go on one but i tell you what I've realised the importance of exercise to make you feel better and you lose weight easily too. I've been gettin tummy cramps that would last for days so I was goin to the gym 3 times a week for 2 weeks and you notice the difference straight away... only problem now is that my gyms closed for a month and I'v started to get them again. this morning I got a really bad cramp and cudnt move, was hunched over and cookie ran in form the kitchen to see if i was ok-which is strange cos cookie usually dusnt do the running thing!!

Oh my god those pics are hilarious! :lol: I love how she is holding her flexi in her mouth, too cute :lotsaluv:

Back