• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lurker delurks...new member

toblerone

Hi....

I've been reading this list for quite a while and thought it time to formally join. I have two blenheim cavaliers, Gizmo (age 9 1/2) and Gadget (age 8 1/2). Gizmo and Gadget are full brothers. We lost our oldest boy, Toby, just four weeks ago. He was almost 16. That's actually how I got hooked on the site. I was reading some of the health information and found some that were very, very useful to us as Toby aged.

Gizmo has significant MVD but Gadget appears clear.

Anyway, you've all been helpful, even if you didn't know it.

Look forward to continuing to read the board, and now I'll contribute!

Margaret
Newton, MA

Additional post on Toby

I also added a "In Memoriam" post about Toby just a few minutes ago, in case you are interested in reading more about him.

Welcome Margaret. Sorry for you loss. 16 years old...wow!! Love the names Gizmo and Gadget. How cute!

Welcome to the board with your remaining two old fellas - I am really sorry about the loss of Toby... I hope you and your family are feeling okay and remembering he is watching you from over the bridge... :flwr:

Hi there Margaret! Sorry about the loss of your Toby. That is such a nice photo of your dogs, they are so beautiful. This is such a great site, you'll love posting here, I am a newbie too.

:)

Hi there and welcome to the board. Sorry to hear about Toby.

Looking forward to seeing lots of cute pics of your pups

:mexwav: :w*w: What a good age for Toby I am sorry that you lost him Welcome to the site icon_welcome :lotsaluv: Aileen

Back