• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dirty Dogs!

RockNRollCav

I posted yesterday about our trip to the creek. Celti & Corgan played off leash at the creek. Prior to this summer, Celti wouldn't go near water - this day, she would walk out on her own to chest level and stand and watch the other dogs. Corgan was a riot - he would run out into the stream a little ways and then come back, run straight up the bank, around the top of the bank, and back down to where I was. He came to me every time I called him and left most strangers alone. He had fun watching the big dogs chase sticks, but he basically tried to stay out of their way!

Here are some pictures of the aftermath!!

Thanks for taking us to play, mom!
229626467_107df1eefc.jpg

Filthy belly!
229626469_19b72a612e.jpg

After Corgan's bath, they both passed out for the rest of the night - it was very relaxing for mom & dad! ;)
229626472_21d20bbecb.jpg

I love tiring out the 'children' so the grown up(s) can relax, too... :badgrin: And look at that little dirty puppy belly... 8)

Back