• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

News: cavalier suckles litter of kittens

I just love stories like that!

It reminded me of an email I received a few months ago about a tiger that gave birth to 2 babies, but they died soon after birth and she became terribly depressed, so the zoo keepers brough in some piglets wrapped in tiger skins to take the place of the lost babies.

It really was a cute story, but turned out to not be true. The actual story is that the zoo actually practices the intermingling of species to create better relationships with other types of animals. Anyways, here are the pictures that came with the email. Kinda cute!

surrogatemum1_sm.jpg

surrogatemum2_sm.jpg

Oh, these stories are sooo cute :l*v:

I once saw on the TV that a bitch ' adopted ' a tiger baby. The tiger mom couldn't make enough mikl for both him and his brother, so he went to a home where a bitch just had puppies. And she took care of him just like her puppies. It was so cute to se him play wit his 'brothers and sister's' :lotsakuv:

Awwww that is so sweet. Typical Cavalier mamma nature to want to suckle the babies though :D They are usually such good mothers :D :flwr: :l*v:

Of course I have to post my pics of some foster kittens I had from a bout a year ago, trying to suckle from Jaspar. I heard this funny sucking noise while working on the computer and looked down to see Jaspar with these two kittens trying to attach themselves to his little boy nipples!! :lol:

904060_fe5ad3f46e.jpg

Here he is cleaning their ears while they try to nurse:

904062_d49bc89ab3.jpg

Then they all fell asleep:

904064_12d4ee0ef6.jpg

These two kittens were homed together and are now big tomcats!

Oh Jaspar, you're such a gorgeous boy :l*v:

He really does love cats, doesn't he?

We used to have 2 3/4 Persians, both boys and both from the same litter - we got them at 10 weeks so they weren't too young or anything but the one used to try and suckle from the other and if picked up, he'd suckle your finger LOL

Back