Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help - I have a dilema!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for all your advice and encouragement. I have spoken to Grandma and she is fine, Grandads a bit apprehensive as he hasn't figured out how he is going to take 3 dogs for a walk (as they have 13 yr old lab of their own)- I've promised to buy him a coupler so he only has the one lead. The members of training class where I went last night have agreed with all your advice that Merlin is a good age to have a new bruv!

I have found out who the Dad is and he is a very handsome Ruby boy and his mum is gorgeous anyway - we knew that already.

Unfortunatley, the better half is away until next sunday so we can't visit until the week after - by then he should be a bit bigger and should have a bit of a personality so will be able to confirm our hopes.

Here he is

Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness how sweet- Im so excited for you

Il have my fingers and toes crossed for you

Post Thanks / Like

Go for it I would Aileen

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Merlinsmum, ooh I hope you go for it, I was in a similar situation and I did, and I have to say I haven't looked back since and Im so happy I did
    Amanda
    Owned by doglets Elliot the Opportunist and Duchess Millie Mischief

"We never really own a dog as much as he owns us" -Gene Hill-

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I'd be able to resist that sweet little boy!! Amanda - love your avatar picture. That is so sweet!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I thought of a name....................Tarka - like the otter as they do look like otters when they are wet in the bath

Merlin and Tarka?

what do you think?
    Kirsty

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Tarka is a lovely name and he really is a sweet little guy - I am so excited for you

Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy is Merlin going to love having a buddy. The puppy is just sooo sweet and I love the name Tarka. What fun you are going to have.
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

Good Luck with your new pup. Which one do you like? I am partial to the runts myself. I have had many runts of various breeds and they have all turned out fine. I like them because they are more fiesty in temperament. Probably because they have had to fight for their food against the bigger ones. I find they ahve ore attitude and character than the bigger ones. I generally kept the runt out of the griffons because showing wise they always have a great spark about them.
    From Selina, Jeremy and the golden girls

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by merlinsmum

Here he is ( I think the group picture has been taken at a funny angle on makes the end one look smaller -comparing them to the other pictures I have)

Kirsty