• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My puppy has ARRIVED!!!

Clare

:jump: :mexwav: :jump:

Is is obvious im terribly excited!?
She's a 9week old blenheim female and me and my OH are obsessed with her. Her name is Holly and she is just teeny. You forget how small they are :l*v:
She is unbelievably good- she is already using her litter tray and she sleeps through the night like a dream (although she is in the room with me... :roll: ).
Im just so delighted I could go on all day :D
It so strange to have a pup around again- they are so hyper and playful but you need eyes on the back of your head to watch them as she is so inquisitive!

229295425_5809d6e131.jpg

229319123_02b3d8965c.jpg

She looks like a piglet in the second picture :lol:

Oh my goodness, she is such a cutie pie!!!! If only they would stay this little for just a while longer! Enjoy your new baby!!!

Ooooh, pink puppy bellies!! They are so much fun; enjoy her while she's so small. :)

Oh what a little sweetheart. I just adore that chubby little pink puppy belly. Oh do go on....tell us more!!

Well it would appear my little angel has a devilish streak... :shock:

My OH and I took her to the shops in the car as we had one short errand to run. Holly was napping peacefully in her carry case (she loves it in there- it must be kind of like a teleporter to her as she gets in in one place and emerges in a totally new place.)
We hopped out and I was back in the car within literally 30 SECONDS and within that time she had managed to escape and do a poop on the driver seat. She actually seemed delighted with herself!!
:yikes
This might also be a good time let you know that this is a flashy brand spanky new car that my boyfriend treated himself to only a month ago because he has been studying so hard at his pharmacy degree!

Well needless to say the irony of the situation was not lost on me as two seconds prior to poopgate I had said 'wouldn't it be sooo funny if we came back to find that she escaped and pooped on your seat (he didn't find even the hypothetical situation funny...) and I went hysterical laughing and he did too. It wasn't so funny though when I spent my evening disinfecting the car...

PMSL a telepathic dog :badgrin:

She is a little sweetheart though and I'll bet your OH didn't stay cross with her?

I love her pink piglet belly in the second pic. That pic has made me so broody again - doesn't take a lot :lol:

He wasn't mad at her at all- Only me for laughing (I couldn't help it, it really was funny) icon_whistling :lol:

Hi Clare, your new cavvie is just gorgeous :l*v: .I just love Blenheims, as you can my 2 are both blenheims aswell. Enjoy her, my Milly is 5 months now......and is growing up so fast, :yikes , looking at your pics reminds me of what she was like only a few months ago !!!!!

Congratulations!

She's adorable. Hope her toddler years don't drive you too up the wall :lol: :D

Clare said:
....Well needless to say the irony of the situation was not lost on me as two seconds prior to poopgate I had said 'wouldn't it be sooo funny if we came back to find that she escaped and pooped on your seat (he didn't find even the hypothetical situation funny...) and I went hysterical laughing and he did too. It wasn't so funny though when I spent my evening disinfecting the car...

:rotfl: That is too funny. i'm glad he saw the humor of it too. How could you not. still,...brand new car. :shock: :lol:

she's very beautiful. :flwr:

Back