• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New here from WV

RoyalT Cavaliers

I have been lurking for a few weeks and finally had time to to stop and say hello. We have shown Yorkies since 99 and are now also Showing our Male Cavalier. I am really loving the Cavaliers!!!
Deana and the Royal T Cavaliers and Prestigeous Yorkies
:D

Hi and welcome to the board! :)

I just need you to have a look here:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1706

This tells how to resize pictures in avatars to a maximum alloowed size (which is about half the size you currently have; or the size of my own avatar, just for comparison). I need to limit avatare sizes to a maximum or they stratch the board to a width that makes it hard for people with smaller screens to read. (y)

Resized

Hi
I went back and resized the pic. I clicked small before but for some reason it did not save my pic in small size :?

Sorry for the oversized pic

[/img]

Donna - welcome. Love your avatar. Typical cavalier...king/queen of all around them!!

Back