• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Recents puppy pics...

jeni

I haven't posted in a while it seems... it has been super busy over here in "poop town" aka My house... :lol: Those 7 little boys can mess their playpen in less than 10 minutes. All is wonderful though, I took some pictures last night of the 8 boys attacking my son. He loves every minute of it trust me. He loves it when they bite his ears even though their teeth are like razors now :yikes

JoJo still loves to babysit for Puzzles. He is with the boys more than she is. He usually has a few dangling from his ears and collar but this is a supervised nap session...
jo.jpg

8 boys on attack mode...
Aug30thPuppies048.jpg

Kissing the puppies...
Aug30thPuppies047.jpg

Stinky sock lovers and stinky shoe lovers :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aug30thPuppies022.jpg

Jessie from our glamor shot session the other day...
9b7d697a.jpg

Jeni how are you ever going to be able to part with even one of them, they are absolutely adorable. I'd say they keep you very busy though!! :shock: :lol:

Wonderful, wonderful photos!!!
Boy and his puppies....just soooo sweet!
Love them! ;)

Just love those pictures. Can I trade places with your son..just for a few minutes..please???? What a great socialization experience for your pups. They are just adorable!

Can't believe how much they have grown, love their little pointy tails...pls can I come and have a cuddle??????????? icon_whistling

My son loves every minute of it... he sayed home from school yesterday because he was sick... :roll: Well the puppies are usually in their playpens while we are out... well I found tiny little poops all over the house, & behind the furniture... looks like someone stayed home to play with the puppies all day :lol: And another funny thing is that he loves the sharp teeth on the ears :yikes When they were tiny and just starting to play around, my son was walking to his room and I asked him why he was leaving our play session so soon, he said... "call me when they have their teeth!" Silly boy :lol:

Your son is doing my favorite thing to do with puppies. And I have found that if I make little whining sounds, the puppies get even crazier!!

Your litter is looking just beautiful!! And I love the term "Poop town"; I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Isn't it amazing how much those little guys can produce?

Are they all spoken for yet?

Your litter is looking just beautiful!! And I love the term "Poop town"; I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Isn't it amazing how much those little guys can produce?

We also call them sha-doo-bies! :lol: Little Miss Puzzles has like a major hormone imbalance after the puppies are born cause she will shadoobie all over the house when we are asleep or at work. So I started keeping her in a x-pen while we are at work. She won't go in there.

Are they all spoken for yet?
Not yet... I am a bit torn between how to advertise them. It seems that everyone is against those puppy find websites and newspaper ads. So I haven't decided how to do it yet. Sad isn't it? It is like I am afraid to offend anyone. :shock: I thought about just word of mouth from other Cavalier owners that I know, and have them spread the word. I don't know how to do it.
I did it by word of mouth last time and it worked just fine. My other problem is that the girl that I am dealing with, that has they boy dog (stud dog)... she has pick of the litter and she can't decide. :yikes
I am being very patient with her because it is a VERY HARD decision to make... she is looking at so many different things as far as personality and stuff. So I am not going to rush or push her. As soon as she picks I will work on finding them forever homes. She is going to have a final decision by Sunday FOR SURE! She wants to decide before her husband leaves for a month anyway because she will have her puppy by then and they want to decide together. So Sunday I will know. I may seem like a terrible person by not advertising or whatever- but I want to make sure that they go to the best homes I can find for them. :flwr: By little boys will be 6 weeks old this weekend! I can't believe the grow so fast...

Oh Jeni, they are growing so quickly :) Are you sure that your son will let you find homes for any of them? :lol: They are sooooooooooo adorable and I love the way that JoJo will babysit them for Puzzles, he'll really miss them when they go :(

Back