• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Complete newbie from UK!

estelle

Hi everyone i've just joined after getting my first king charles spaniel. He's called Charlie (yes another one)!! he's nearly 11 weeks old and blenheim. He's got his first visit to the vets tommorow and i've got soooooo many questions/queries!
This site looks great and no doubt i'll be asking lots of advice on here!
this is all a bit of a minefield for me as i'm a complete newbie to being a dog mummy!!.
My husband grew up with dobermanns so he has some experience with dogs but i'm a complete novice and everytime Charlie makes a strange noise I keep asking "Is that normal, should he be doing that, is he ok" not like i'm paranoid or anything!! LOL
Anyway just wanted to say hi and think the sites brilliant
Bye for now

Welcome Estelle...I can pretty much guarantee you that anything you question is something someone on this board has experienced at some point! I do find the search function very very helpful. I'll try to remember something, then plug the key words into search, and come up with all kinds of information.

Have fun with your new one.

Hello Estelle! I recently joined here too, you'll love it here! Welcome to the wonderful world of Cavaliers, I will never have another breed, I am totally smitten!!

:mexwav: icon_welcome Hello and welcome you will have fun and loads of people who can answer most question :jmp: :lotsaluv: Aileen

Hi Estelle,

My puppy, Lucky, is about the same age as your baby and I just joined the board too. I'm also a complete newbie to raising Cavaliers, so I just wanted to say Hi. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Charlie and having our puppies grow up together and benefitting from the expertise of all the veteran Cavalier owners on this board! :)

Lani

hey there!! welcome to this site! is charlie a king charles spaniel or cav king charles spaniel??.. dont worry being paranoid comes naturally when you own a dog and love them so much. looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of him!

He's a cav king charles spaniel (blenheim). I can't wait to show him and as soon as I suss out how to post piccies i will :flwr:

Re: hi

molly+charlies mum said:
:lol: i also have a blenheim cavalier called charlie :lol:

I had a blenhiem called Charlie too! Original eh?! :lol:

It suited him though as he was really naughty. "A right little Charlie"

Back