• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Scenic New Jersey!

Hello! I am lucky as heck to share my home with two five-year-old male Cavaliers, Jefferson (blenheim) and Mister Biggles (tricolor).

I also share my home with a husband, two adolescents (14 y.o. daughter and 12 y.o. son), and our pet birds (aka "the fowl that must be ignored").

I am also a freelance humor writer and a physician who is currently not practicing (family obligations).

You can learn more about me, the birds, and the cavs here : http://www.savvy-women-magazine.com/Humor/jeffie-meals-on-wheels.html

Thank you to the moderators for creating and moderating a board just for cavs and the people who love them. :dgwlk: :dgwlk: :dgwlk:

Welcome! Love the names of your pups. Your story was funny about Jefferson and the birds. Welcome again!!

Hi there! You'll really enjoy this forum, there are so many nice folks on here, and great discussions, I recently joined! I have a pet bird too, a lovebird that thinks she is 10 feet tall and likes to speak/screech her mind, I can relate to the "fowl that must be ignored", LOL!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

The column about Jeffie almost wrote itself. jeffie lives for the day that "the big green chicken" is left alone, with the cage door open. It's not going to happen, but the look of hope in his eyes is adorable!

Hi and welcome. I love your avatar, gorgeous furbaby :)

I've just read your story about Jeffie too, poor Jeffie hope he gets the nasty birdie :badgrin:

Welcome!! Oh I got a kick out of your Jeffie story...poor guy was being majorly tormented!! That is too funny. Isn't it great that we have a place we talk about our dogs to our hearts delight and no one thinks we're weird!! :D

Hi there and welcome- Love the denim jacket your doglet is wearing, he looks very sweet in it!

Mister Biggles is the best name ever, LOL... I love it.

Welcome to the board by the way!! :p Nice to have you here.

I laughed out loud several times while reading your story about jefferson. He reminds me of Kosmo complately.

Now mom, when are you going to stop torturing the poor little guy and just give him a little taste?! :badgrin: :badgrin:

That story reminds me of a video I watched the other day .. posted by Claire L (with her adorable Rudee!!)

Check it out:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4547081904842552819&q=cavalier+spaniels

Hi! I am also in New Jersey so thought I'd say "Hi" since you're my neighbor. :) I am brand new to this board and "mom" to a brand new little ruby Cavalier pup named Lucky. Your Cavaliers are adorable!!

Lani

PS ... I also love the Denim jacket. I'm thinking Lucky needs one ... I feel a chill in the air ...

Three members from NJ - this is nice:).

Thank you all for the welcome, and the compliments about Jefferson's denim coat. He is quite dapper in it!

Hi and welcome to you and your handsome dogs! Love their names. Your Jeffie story made me LOL. I too am in NJ. Hope the NJ contingent can all get together soon!

hi there and welcome!!! i must say i love the name Mr Biggles! your cavvy's are just gorgeous!!! looknig forward to seeing lots more pictures!

Back