• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm meeting my new little girl tomorrow!

This is a long story but I will make it short...

:drivecar:

(By the way I changed my User Name from Stella Luna to Maisie's Mom)

Early July
It all started when we knew we wanted a dog but didn't know what breed would be best for our family. So, we went to a dog trainer/dog consultant (Julia) to get some guidance and a Cav was highly recommended...

This Past Week
We were looking for a Blenheim Cav puppy and not having much luck where we live. With all the health issues, we really wanted to go through a breeder that did all the right things like..heart screening, etc. Through some assistance from Karlin cl*p , she connected me with a breeder in Chicago who then referred me to another breeder in Chicago with puppies.

Today
Julia flew to Chicago (yes, this sounds crazy) and took a look at 3 pups, all of which were too precious. She decided that the little girl would be best for us.

Tomorrow
Our new baby girl, whom have named Maisie, is flying in the cabin with Julia and she is coming right to our house from the airport so we can meet her. :w*w:

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I have been learning about this breed through research, especially on this great site. I have learned so much from you all already so thank you.

As soon as I get photos, I will post. I'm already in love with her and I haven't even met her yet. :l*v:

Looking forward to becoming a regular!

Lisa

:jump: :rah: .. yay Lisa! how exciting!! im so excited for you!!...aww maisies a gorguz name. definitly show us lots of pictures!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How exciting for you!!! :jump:

We got our first cav 9 months ago and fell so in love with her that we got her a little brother just last week. They are such addictive and wonderful little dogs. You will have so much fun with your new baby!!!!

Congratulations - we also had a Maisie - she was a golden retriever - she was such a little girl - so precious - yours will be too.

Wait until you get hooked completely - then :lol: you'll be on the lookout for another one!

Tomorrow is Today!

It's almost 10 am on Sun morning here. She's getting on the plane shortly and will be at our house at about 1 pm.

I'm bouncing off the walls because I can't wait! :*nana:

Lisa

We'll be waiting for pictures!! This sure happened fast! :) :*nana: :*nana:

Wow this is great, congrats!! :jump: I love the name Masie, so cute :flwr: And I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl! Good luck, you will sure have eternally good times with her. Ohh I'm so exited and I can't imagine how YOU feel!
:mexwav:

We met her!!!

Thanks for all your interest. Julia arrived at about 1 pm and I literally ran out to the car to greet her and get my first look at Maisie. Oh my goodness, I don't think I've ever seen anything so cute it my life. :l*v:

My 8 yr old son was absolutely wonderful with her but I'm going to have to keep a very close eye on my 31/2 year old daughter. My husband fell in love too. Maisie was timid at first and then got a little frisky and played. She also blessed our front yard with a poop.

I don't have pics yet but I promise I will send them as soon as I can.

wow, congratulations. what a great team effort too, with karlin and julie!
welcome little maisie!!
staying tuned for photos
let the adventure begin!
:*nana:

RileysMom said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How exciting for you!!! :jump:

We got our first cav 9 months ago and fell so in love with her that we got her a little brother just last week. They are such addictive and wonderful little dogs. You will have so much fun with your new baby!!!!

congratulations to you too, riley's mom--what a sweet avatar photo. :flwr:

Back