• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Which shampoo?

estelle

I want to get some shampoo from my little man, one that will smell just gorge and make his coat real fluffy!! He's blenheim
Can anyone recommend one?
I've read about the Pet silk one but am I right in thinking that there are different ones that do different things in this range?? (please excuse my ignorance)!! I'm really new to all this but just want to make things just perfect for him :D
P.S I'm in UK
Thanks

You must get Crazy Dog - Baby Powder scent - they smell just gorgeous and the scent seems to last a while because you can tell when they get wet - it seems to refresh the fragrance and you don't get that "doggy" smell.

You can get it at Pets at home... (I have the wild berry as well but this seems to irritate Merlin's skin just a little - must be the E numbers)

Crazy puppy baby powder is gorgeous, I agree with Kirsty. I use it on Maxx and he always smells yummy :D

I use Quistel on Charlie now as he had such sore and yukky skin, poor baby. This is good too but doesn't really have a smell.

If you're lucky, sometimes they have a small bottle of detangler attached in the same fragrance. The wild berry one I got had one - its at Grandma's so if she finds a mat during the day she'll use that.

We had some grooming cologne free with ours - it's lovely and if ever Maxx smells a bit whiffy in between baths I give him a quick squirt :lol:

Back