• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snuggle pup

estelle

Hi everyone, Does anyone know where I can get hold of a snuggle pup in or around oxford preferably today??
Many thanks

Ok will do, not holding out much hope for today though as still waiting for a reply!

Just an update, eventually got our snuggle pup from Canis (Bladon) I ended up spending far more than I was going to!! icon_whistling
I also bought some dog cologne in baby fragrance it's really nice, it seems to have stunck the front room out though!! Good job it's sooooooooooooo nice. As for the snuggle pup he hasn't really taken to it as well as i thought he would, he seems to want to eat it more than cuddle it? it's only the first day though and I havn't put the heat pack in yet, see how he gets on tonight?
I'll have to post some piccies of him when i get a minute to suss out how :sl*p:

Glad you've got it sorted - spending more than we thought we would is a perpetual habit of Cavalier parents :lol:

Back