• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy pics of Fjalar :)

Sunna

Hi, I want to share with you some pictures of Fjalar when he was a pup :) I don't have any of Molder because he was 5 years old when he comes to me.

4473811ce4b6b.jpg

This little chair was his favorite when he was a baby :flwr:

4473811dc488d.jpg

Little puppy model

4473811e46842.jpg

Five months old

4473811f0330e.jpg

Playing with Elvis, his Basenji friend

4473811fc09a5.jpg

:lotsaluv:

44747065436c2.jpg

Six months old

44747072cf1fc.jpg

447d893b13667.jpg

Tiny boy :flwr:

447d893b57c2d.jpg

447d893ce464d.jpg

Lovely photos and lovely dogs - I just so love your avatar with Molder kissing Fjalar

Do their names mean anything specific in Icelandic?

My father is norwegian so I have a lovely (not!) middle name which I am not about to tell the world about because in english it looks like a derogatory term for a woman!!!! Thanks mum & dad!

Thanks to you :flwr:

merlinsmum said:
Do their names mean anything specific in Icelandic?

Fjalar is Icelanding human name, but it's uncustomary. It means intelligent and it match so well because he is very smart little boy ;)
Molder's name actually is Mulder in his pedigree (and his syster's name is Scully, these names come from the X-files show), but his last owner always called him Molder, just with this one changed letter, she thought it was more Icelandic and we just decided to call him Molder too because that was the name he had always been called.

I love the pics of him snuggled up on the beds, he looks like a little piglet :lol: There's something about Tri puppies that makes my heart skip a beat :lol:

Back