• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Froglegs: Poll for your vote!

The best froglegs belong to

• Spencer's mom and Spencer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeni and puppies

• GudruntheRed and Chester

• Davy and SiânE

• Rileys Mom and Riley

• RockNRollCav and Corgan

• Lelluska

• CathyT and Shelby

• Debjen and Robbie

• Maxxs Mummy and Maxx

• Linda and Darby

• Claire

• Rory and Rory

• Claire L and Rudee

• Arasara and Kosmo

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, all the entries are in (closed as of midnight PST Sunday) and here's where you get to vote -- once, please! This poll is automatically set to run for two days.

I've listed candidates by username and people can review the gallery of entries to decide which they like best.

Try to remember next time around to put down the name of the dog in your entry picture too, as I can't always remember the names and many people have more than one cavalier.

I will let whomever sets the theme also create the poll when it is time to vote. :)

If I missed a pic let me know but I think I got them all.

I know!! It's a tough choice.

Maybe we should start to have an adult and a puppy category. :lol:

My vote is in, i must have the only cav on the board that doesn't do froglegs :lol:

It's so not fair only being allowed to vote for one :( I'm thinking of creating some 'troll profiles' to get more votes.... ;) :badgrin: icon_whistling :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll bet that Karlin has already latched onto my wily games though with her spanking new software :lol: :lol: :lol:

OH Donna...that's cheating :badgrin: :badgrin:

Don't worry Stephen, you're not alone...I've had 6 now {One for only a very short time and several for only a few years} and NONE of them have done froglegs...what am I doing wrong?? :sl*p:

You spoil them too much Nicki! I force mine down and put pins in their tails to make them frogleg :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I was at Alison's earlier we were laughing at Maxx, Charlie and Daisy, her little sheltie. They were all lying frog legged on the lawn and it looked so funny. I think Daisy is an honorary Cavalier :lol: She must be, after all, she had Hunnybuns as her second Mummy and AnnieBS as her Auntie - Auntie Annie taught her all the naughty tricks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahh that explains in Donna...are they the same pins you use in your little voodoo dolls :badgrin: :badgrin:

:lol: :lol: at the froglegs line up...bless Daisy, I think you are right, she's an honorary Cavalier!!

Last chance for votes; I will post the winner in the morning, Irish time!! I've allowed extra time as I think people didn't realise the voting had begun! :)

And the winner is:

Voting is now closed and we have our winner!

Top vote getter was the very bendy picture of SianE from Davy!!

fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif

Second runner up was Spencer's mom and Spencer, and third runner up was Claire L and Rudee!

Congrats on all the great pictures -- everyone deserved a vote; they were all so cute and funny. It was hard to have to pick just one for me and I am sure for others, too!

Now: Davy sets the next topic!!

I posted on the other thread but just in case Karlin does'nt see it I copied here instead :oops:

Wow :shock: I never win anything! Well I still haven’t, as SiânE is the real winner. Thank you to everyone that voted. :flwr:

Now for the next competition I was thinking of back sleepers but as I know that like the frog legs one, not every Cavalier does it.

So the best I can think of is

‘the one with the silliest ears pose’

I hope this is ok?

Sure; you can create a new thread for it in this section so people can start submitting pictures. Give them about a week to submit so maybe thru next Wednesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back